THE ONE SWADDLE EVERY
MOTHER NEEDS FOR HER NEWBORN
SIDS Safer, Hip Healthy, No "Break Out" Design
For Preemie / Premature Babies approx 4-6lbs
For our preemie newborns, the preemie-sized embé 2-way Swaddle features a patented Legs In / Legs Out design that allows baby to be cooled down, warmed up, or cleaned up (diaper changed) without unswaddling. The “no break-out” zipper design promotes longer, healthier sleep by recreating a womb-like comfort. Parents will sleep better knowing that we’ve implemented a no-rise neckline for SIDS Safety and that our products are designated “hip-healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
Hidden snaps in the arm sleeves allow one or two arms in or out, giving baby the freedom to move and gradually adjust to sleeping “unswaddled”.
No loose cloth to cover nose and mouth, no un-raveling, made of 100% all-natural cotton.
- Patented Legs In and Legs Out Design
- Allows for Swaddling One or Two Arms In or Out
- Cool Down, Warm up or Change Diapers Without Un-Swaddling
- No-Breakout Design To Stay Tucked In, Baby Falls Asleep Faster
- Hip Healthy Designation From International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Swaddle Dimensions: 16.5" L x 7.5" W (shoulders to end of pouch)
- Adjustable snaps allow for 3 different lengths:
- Legs IN: 12.5", 14.6", 16.5" (shoulders to end of pouch)
- Legs OUT: 9", 10", 11.5" (shoulders to crotch)
- Material: 100% Cotton Jersey Knit
- Fabric Weight: 5.3oz or 150gsm , 0.5 tog
- Machine wash, tumble dry low